Friday, November 4, 2011

Movie#4 To die by your side (?) Director Spike Jonez

This is a short film by famous video director Spike Jonez. It is Halloween related and involves a love affair between skeleton and Mina Harker, from the book 'Dracula'

Fear

Not much fear involved here. It's probably about as much fear as you would expect from a 'Charlie Brown' cartoon. There's a skeleton, so I give it a 2 out of 10.


Death

This movie is about a skeleton and embracing death, so I give it a 5 out of 10.

Sex

Much of the premise of this flick is a hookup between Mina Harker and a skeleton. I admit to finding cardboard Mina Harker quite appealing. I give it a sexy 6 0ut of 10.

Fun

It was a fun little cartoon and not much more, so I give it a 5 out of 1o.

Quality

The direction and animation was quite good, so I give this a 6 out of 10.

Monsters

The monster here was a skeleton who was not very scary, I give him a 2 out of 10 because he has a knife sticking out of him.

Overall

This is a short film that is perfect for Halloween. I recommend it for people in love, or the like. I give it a 4.3 out of 10.



Spike Jonze: Mourir Auprès de Toi on Nowness.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment